- Designed to haul motorcycles
- Optional wheel chocks available
- Low approach angle to walk motorcycle onto deck
- Capable of hauling up to two full dress motorcycles or a single three-wheeled motorcycle
- Small footprint of pickup truck keeps operators safely away from roadside
- Easy for single operator to load and use
- Under-deck storage for straps and other roadside tools
- Can be installed in an existing or used pick-up truck—no need to buy a new custom truck
Preferred by roadside assistance companies
The Other Guys
- (Roll-back Trucks) NOT designed to haul motorcycles
- Extreme load angle often causes tipping of motorcycles
- Oversized straps damage motorcycles
- Difficult for one operator to load motorcycle alone
- Larger trucks put operators closer to oncoming traffic on roadsides
- No way to properly secure bike to the deck in upright position
SEE IT IN ACTION
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Find the answers to the commonly asked questions about the PowerDeck™ product.
How many motorcycles can I haul at once?
You can haul up to 2 full size baggers on our system as long as you have the proper length deck.
Can I haul a trike?
Yes, you can haul a trike as long as you have the proper length deck or deck extension
Can I haul a CanAm?
Yes, you will need to have our 8′ system and 8′ PowerDeck with our SportsDeck extension
do you offer wheel chocks?
Yes, Wheel Chocks are available through additional purchase at AmeriDeck.
What kind of straps can I use to tie down my bike?
We recommend S-Hooks.
How can I use the PowerDeck for motorcycle hauling?
A 2,500lb lift capacity paired with ground level loading makes the PowerDeck the ideal pickup truck accessory for motorcycle hauling.
How can I use the DumpDeck for motorcycle hauling?
You can use the DumpDeck for hauling a Motorcycle as long as it fits within the dimensions of the DumpDeck. There are D-Rings on the walls and tie down loops on the bulkhead to secure your straps.